Friday, July 15, 2011

Hare Krishna Dance

http://www.zazzle.com/hare_krishna_dance_tshirt-235446474609693483
ink drawing on 9″×11″ sketchbook paper
inspired by a dream of a school house…I was walking through a multistoried brick schoolhouse. As I walked through the hallway I would peek into the classrooms. Some of the classrooms had toddlers in them and some had teenagers and some had much older people. I peeked in the last room and this figure was at the head of the class playing a flute. The students were all chubby little mice and they were leaping and climbing all over the old fashion school desks.  The Krishna figure was smiling slightly but then suddenly clapped his hands loudly and said “If you do not take your seats you will never move on to the next class!” There was a lot of scurrying and all the mice headed for their chairs. After that I just wandered on but the rest of the dream had nothing to do with what I wanted to draw.

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lVNzALEB-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment